Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Callings

Mike and I now have callings. Mike is a Sunday school teacher for the 16 or 17 and up. They are a good group of kids. I am sure he is going to just love them. He is such a good teacher. I always love to hear him talk about the gospel. So I know for sure he is going to be great at this calling. I was called to the YW which is what I wanted. I am excited and it is also a little scary at the same time. I have not had a really big calling like this before I hope I can make a difference in their lives. I am over the little beehives. There is only like 4 of them but I am so excited to teach and love them.
Besides our callings, I am just working on finding baby stuff for our little boy. I just wish he was here. My mom always says that the time will come when I wished that I could have enjoyed this time but I just want so bad to hold him and have mike hold him. My friend just had her baby boy like a month ago and we went to hang with them and man I saw Ashton (there little boy) and it made me want my little boy here so badly. I think I can get through two months.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Your calling sounds fun, I'd like to get involved with young women. Right now Brian and I teach the Sunbemas, we're on our 3rd class of them. I like the little ones, but think I'm ready for a change, defintly by January because that's when Graham-ee goes into Sunbeams and I don't want him to get used to having us in class with him. Your mom is so right about enjoying the pregnancy, but I know what you mean about wanting to hold your little man, by the time your next pregnancies come you'll be able to enjoy them a little more. 2 more months is nothing, you'll be so busy it'll go by fast. I have a box of stuff to send to you, a few blankets, sheets, hats, crib pads, stuff like that, maybe I can get the box out to you today or tomorrow. LuvU guys, good luck with your callings, and see you soon!

Megan said...

congrats clacie on the calling and on the baby. I didn't know you were pregnant!