Monday, July 5, 2010

Things-Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Things that have been going let start with this last Friday. It started out great cleaned up the apartment. Then did my lesson for YW’s which made me cry it was on the sacrament which is a little funny because when we moved into the last ward I gave a talk on the sacrament so I guess the lord wanted me to learn more and I did a lot more this time about being active in the sacrament instead of just taking it. It was a good lesson I loved steadying it. So I had gotten a big sprit high that morning and was just so happy. Then I clean out my car there was just too much stuff in it. Around one I was really excited because one of my old time best friend, Meribeth Gabell came into town this weekend. I was excited because I was going to have some fun girl time with someone besides my mom. So Meribeth, her two sisters and I went and got our toe nails done and then got dinner. It was great fun and nice to see her. As I was going home from Coeur d’ Alene I knew I was going to be in a little trouble because I had spent a lot of money and forgot to talk to mike about it all. So I was driving home and I pass a cop and I was happy because this was one time I was not speeding and I was being a good girl. Well the cop did not think I was being a good girl because he pulled me over and ask if I was in a hurry and I said no, I am just headed home. Cop said “where do you live?” I said “Spokane Valley” then he said “I pulled you over because you were riding to close to the car in front of you.” Then he asked for everything they ask for. Well our insurants had just got bought by a new company so I had not seen the new card yet to put in the car so the one I had was expired. So he takes it all back to his car and takes forever. You know when they take forever they are giving you a ticket so I started to cry because I know I had spent a lot of money that day and then I got a ticket well and I am pregnant. So he comes back and tell me I am getting a ticket for the insurants and not riding to close then says have a nice weekend. I thought do you really mean that, you just gave me a ticket my weekend is going to be anything but nice now thanks a lot. So I am driving home still crying which was really bad because it is hard to see when you are crying. I got home and told mike what happen and he was great. Trying to help and tell me that I am fine. So that way Friday.

Nothing really happen on Saturday besides being reminded by mom at 10:45pm for like the 20th that I had to bring a side for tomorrow’s dinner. I do not know what it is but my mind just well not remember anything. So I went to the store at 11:00 and some guy in front of me with really warn out clothes and hair that looks like it has not been washed for days oh and his skin had little red bumps all over. Anyway he starts talking to me in the checkout line. He asked if I was pregnant. I said yes then he asked what I was having I said a boy and then he said oh a little jelly bean in you. I did not mean to but I think I gave him weird look when he said that. Then he goes on saying that he loves kids and that the kids he baby sit call him uncle hippy. Then he says that he just had gotten the chicken poxes from one of the kids he baby sits and how bad it has been. Then when he was walking out of the store he put cans of beer or energy drinks in his pants not the pockets but in the pants. I think by the time the guy ended talking to me I had given him some very wired looks. I mean I did not mean to but it is just one of those things one you hear something then you face just reacts. So as I got ready to take all my stuff out to the car I called my mom just to talk to make sure that no one would start talking to me or come up to me. Not going to Albertsons Late at night ever again.

Then Sunday I was so excited because I loved the lesson so much but so just wanted to be done with it. I think the girls like it. I do not know. I got done 5 minutes early and I repeated some things a lot. So I hope it went ok but I did not feel like I got through to anyone. The thing is I really did not think it was for the girls but more so for me I got so much out of that lesson and got to share it with mike and I think that is what the lord wanted.
After church we all as a family went down to the park it was nice to hang out. Kennady was doing some pretty funny things. I wish I had taken pic’s but I did not have my camera with me but Melissa did so maybe you will see some on her blog.

No comments: