Days 1-10 is the Cleanse Phase
The first ten days are about cleansing your body of toxins and preparing for optimal nutrient absorption, and also weight loss.
Days 11-24 is the Max Phase
Gives your body the best tools you need to achieve your next weight management goal during
days 11-24.Each 24-Day Challenge includes:
• One box of Herbal Cleanse-Citrus
• One bottle of OmegaPlex®
• One box of AdvoCare Spark®-Mandarin Orange
• One box of AdvoCare Spark®-Fruit Punch
• Your choice of one box of Meal Replacement Shakes - Chocolate, Vanilla, or Berry
• Your choice of one box of MNS® Max 3, C, or E
All of this info and more is at my Advocare Web page, www.advocare.com/12033563
Why am I doing this after I just got off my juice fast? I know some may say I am obsessed but the first day I got off my juice fast I had four pieces of pizza and then the next day I eat out and so on and so on. It had made me lose weight and made me feel healthy but it did not help me make a life style change. So yes I am looking to lose a little more weight but most of all I am looking to be a healthier me by eating right but still being able to live my life.
Start date 03-12-12
Weight 126
Waist 29in
Hips 37 ½ in
Right Thigh 20 in
So day one is going great!! I am feeling great with every diet things you dont like and things you do. I am loving the spark energy drink but not liking the fiber drink. I did not work out today because I had a messy apartment and also I wanted to take to focus on just the diet part. I was told that it is best to work out at least five days a week. Now if this goes well for me and you want to try the 24 day challenge let me know and i will help you get started.
1 comment:
So do you eat regular foods on this plan, or are you just doing drinks? (BTW 126pounds, that's just about perfect for your height isn't it? I'm 182 and working to get myself down around 150 and I'm about the same height as you) I've been blogging about my excercise and weight loss journey, I started at 193 pounds on Jan 1st, here's my blog http://amandaalloveragain.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment