Friday, September 30, 2011

Three weeks / more

Things here are little hard I am working out good it is just food. I love junky food. So the pounds I lost came all right back. It is ok it kick me into work harder more. So my food will be fruits and veggies from now on.

Emmit has Five teeth now. It is crazy how much he has grown up. I love him so much. Mike is doing good in school. It does not seem that bad so far, he is home every day by 2 and then work at 5 which is good for me because that is Emmits nap time. So Mike takes a nap and Emmit takes a nap and I go do what I need to get done. It is Good timing for all of us. I love my two men in my life.



Emmit with his big boy new shoes and his big bruise on his head.


Landin and Emmit at aunt Amy's house.

No comments: