I got a job!!!! It is great, I am working with Melissa (my sister in law) well not really working with her now but she trained me. It is nice because me and Melissa are going to share days and some days she is going to watch Emmit and I will watch Kennady. So far it is a little crazy the first day I was by myself I called Melissa 12 times, really I looked it up on my phone after work and it was 12 times. It is ok because this last time I only called 4 times. I tell people it is the computer lol and so far no one has gone crazy on me. I hope for me and Melissa that I get it down.
This computer looks a little like the one at Avis but with no mouse and no middle part.

Headache
So yesterday, I had a killer headache. It was so bad that I had numbing in my right arm and was talking funny and could not remember some things. It scared me really bad good thing I had mike there and he was great through the whole thing, told me what I should do. The next day he said "Clacie you scared me." I LOVE HIM!!! I am fine now and mike thinks it was because I was dehydrated. I am good now and we are watching things so that nothing happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment