Saturday, September 11, 2010

Emmit Things / Partys

9/8-9/10
So everyone tells me that Emmit will get better as he gets older. Well he is in some ways but in others he is not. Like for three nights he would not let me put him down and every time I would he would cry and scream because he was having tummy problems. I felt so bad for him. So last night when he stayed asleep for four hours I was in heaven. How great is that. I know if you have not had a baby you would think that only sleeping for four hours is crazy but to me it is like heaven. He usually sleeps for 2 and 1/2 hours gets up and then 2 1/2 hours again. So last night make me really hopeful. You know what the best things is, when I was almost ready to cry because Emmit would not sleep and was crying like someone was hurting him, he would stop for a little look at me and smile just when I really needed it. He knows me a lot more then I think or he just got done passing gas and his tummy feels better. :) I would like to think he knows me. Another great thing is he now is starting to lay on his back and be content and stay there for a good 10 minutes. Do you know how much you can get done in 10 minutes? Well I am getting more and more better at it, one day I took a shower and did my makeup, ok maybe it was a little longer than ten minutes but he was great the whole time. Oh also he now is trying to make noises and it is so cute. I Love talking to him and seen him trying to talk back.

9/11
So today was a great day. Matt Brich is home from his mission and so his family had a home coming party and I have known matt since he was little, he is like a little brother. Any way so I went to the party and got to hang out with some old friends. It is nice having something to do, being a new mom and everything you do not really get out much and when you do it takes a lot to get out. Matt is the same old matt just a little more missionaryie lol. He has been home a week and he has already been on a date and has one tonight I just really thought it was really funny because he is still the same when it came to girls and dating but I really cannot talk, Mike came back to Spokane like a week after he got home off his mission. So I guess whatever works for you. :) So after that party I had another one at the Timothy's. Some of Cody's and mine old friends from high school got together. It was great. It was really weird I had like two different groups in high school. When I was a freshmen I was hanging out with all of my brothers friends. So to get together with them it was really fun because now I am not the really little girl hanging out with the big kids. It also helps that most of the boys there married girls my age. I think it is because they know most of the girls when they are younger and then they come home and see how much they have changed and they just cannot help them self lol.

Any way I want to thank every one who has served. I am so great for what you do and all that you have had to get up for us. So thank you so Much.

No comments: