This last week I was asked by my cuz Betsie if I was ready to be a wife I told her I think so. I love Mike and just want to be the best for but when I think about the word wife all these things come to my mind. Cleaning the whole house every day, making dinner, doing the dishes, doing the laundry but the cleaning is some thing I know how to do but the making dinner not so much. Now I made cakes and cookies but a real meal I have no clue. So this last week I asked mike to help me make dinner so we made rice a-roni chicken so we got so chicken and some corn. We had fun and made a good meal. I am not so worried now. I just hope I can get better at making good food for my family. Only 30 days left.
O so mike movies in to our apartment this next Monday o man things are happening.
Love you all.
2 comments:
SOrry I didn't mean to scare you. You will be fine wife. It takes time to learn new foods and it is fun to learn together. Plus its fun to try new recipes. Some dont always turn out so well though ;)Love you clacie
I already knew how to cook before getting married, but it was still fun to cook with Brian. I remember our very first Valentine's day, we had been dating about 3 months, Brian came over to my apt, we made lasagna together then he asked me to marry him, now every Valentine's we try to make lasagna together.
Post a Comment