School oh man. I started dental assisting school this month, so far it is great lots of reading but I am getting through it. I am really loving it. I never thought I would really find something I really love but I did and o man I love it. I guess it helps that Chris Melissa's mom is teaching the class. So it is more like a fun hang out party. lol. No we work hard.
So I had two jobs there for some time I needed it with all the cut back on hour at the YMCA. The job was calling for Washington. So I was calling people and reminding them to vote. O man people are so funny but I am not doing that any more. I am Glad.
O man Halloween is almost here I can not wait. I love Halloween I have that love because of Cody. Every time I think about Halloween i think of how Cody went all out and made our house look really cool or so I thought it was but I was real little so who knows how cool it really was. oh and every year he had this scary mask that he would put some were so it would jump out at you I think my mom throw it away but any ways I can not wait. This year I will be going to AZ for Halloween and I am going to be a cat I think.
Question? Why do they make all the really cute dress up clothes not warm enough? How am I going to look cute when I am really cold. he he Not only that but little kids they have to be warm too.
2 comments:
Silly Clacie. You won't have to worry about being cold in Arizona. I am so happy for you that you love Dental Assisting school. I am sure Quinn will tell you how much fun the job really can be. I am excited for you to finish school and start working as an assistant. Have a great time in Arizona. I am sure you will. Hi Mike!!!! Love, Aunt Juli
Haha, it is cold in AZ, but wasn't so bad last night, I didn't see a cat costume in the enagement pics though.
Post a Comment